I had to wait until after the big-guy haircut to take the 4 month picture!
3 months has so far been my favorite phase of baby-hood! James is talking, singing (soprano, errr!), rolling over, playing with his feet and hands, holding toys, been somewhat aware of Moose, recognizing me and John, but maybe best of all SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT (Hallelujah!)!
Just about a week ago, I moved him to a 4-hour schedule (thank you Lydia) and he seems to have adjusted really well... it feels like I can get SO much more done with the extra hour between feedings!
It sure does go by fast!
2 comments:
His haircut looks so cute!
Oh and I totally have you fooled! 2 days later the beads and scissors are still on the table as well as 2 empty cracker bags and 4 old muffins cups from my lunch that day :)
The rest of the house is a total mess too! But you are right about the messy husband part!!
Post a Comment