Friday, December 11, 2009

Family Pictures!


We're getting family pictures taken next Saturday, and I thought I would spend some time online getting ideas for poses/outfits.... hope you like them mom!





This one just reminds me of Brian :)

7 comments:

Joy said...

BAHAHAhaha.... oh my goodness, i laughed so hard looking at these.

Keri Ronk said...

hahaha these pictures remind me of the picture where you guys are all by a ladder or something and your mom's hair is huge... If I can find it on the computer I will post it! Oh and that guy does look just like Brian! :)

Anonymous said...

that is so funny! hahahah! I loved them! I showed everyone around what I was laughing about! Thanks for the good laugh! :)

Anonymous said...

That's my girl! Always getting good ideas! :-)

Christine said...

I love akwardfamilyphotos.com...hahaha

I think you should do the first one..tho it looks painful for the person on the bottom. Tho I also like the jazz hands boy,,,,

Sarah Z said...

Wow! I think you should go with the #1 pose! Nice :-)

Drew said...

I too like the jazz hands boy! But my vote is for the first one. The two dudes in the middle just look too comfortable with the pose.