
Yesterday afternoon our best buddy Angus was hit by a truck in front of our house. We rushed him to the emergency vet, but he crashed on the table and they weren't able to resuscitate him. It ended up that while he only had a few bad cuts on the outside, he sustained some very serious internal injuries.
August 10, 08 - November 22, 09
I never realized how much we LOVED that guy. He was John's very best bud, my shadow, always overly anxious to please! The time we had him was cut much shorter than we ever dreamed, but it was also incredibly memory-filled as he brought so much joy into our little family. He'll always be our true first born son ;-).
This was the last picture I got of him Friday morning - doing one of his favorite things - out for a jog with me and James! Love ya Angus, buddy, pups, bub!
5 comments:
My best buddy ever. Never be the same without you. RIP man.
John
Amy, I am so sorry! That really sucks.
Angus was one of THE best dogs I've ever known. He was so sweet and so snuggly. I loved when he'd hang out in drive up and I could hug his sweet face! :) As you know, I understand, and, it's SO hard to lose your dog. Call if you need to chat. Much love to you!
That's SO sad! I'm so sorry for you guys :(
i miss angus :'(
Post a Comment