Monday, July 20, 2009

Craigslist


Up to this point in my life, time has seemed more valuable than money. I don't like to spend hours trying to find the "best deal" or comb through mind-numbing piles of junk to find a priceless treasure. This said, I have found Craigslist (let the angelic "aahhhs" begin).

I have now spent countless hours combing through mind-numbing LISTS of junk to find little treasures and I'm hooked!

Sunday, John and I picked up a hotslings - retail $39+shipping - for $20




A baby einstein playmat - retail $60 - for $10 And a boppy - retail $30 - for $5!

Yay for Craigslist!




6 comments:

Christine said...

Craiglist can be great...I got furniture, free moving boxes, and other odds and ends from it...just don't look for people...that's where it gets scary haha!!

Mom said...

What can I say? :-)

Keri Ronk said...

I am so proud of you!!!! Its about time!! We got our pack and play, high chair, bouncy seat, bassinet, and the lazyboy for the nursery all off of there!

Its so funny that you bought a sling, because I just made one yesterday. Did you get it in black? I was planning on making you one, so I could make it in a brown for when you are wearing brown colors if you want! I just need you to measure from one shoulder across to your other hip.

I will text you

Keri Ronk said...

.. to remind you later

Amy said...

So Christine... How do you know about people on Craigslist? ;-)

Keri... I'm SO excited for the sling!! Thank you SO much!! Let's see how many times I can say SO in really big letters with many exclamation points!! I'm off to measure myself!

Tonia said...

We love Craigslist, too! I just found someone giving away light pink paint, 5 gallon bucket hardly used, fairly new...FREE!