Monday, May 4, 2009

20 1/2 Weeks


I just had another appointment this afternoon and happily, there is nothing to report! My Dr. said everything in the ultrasound looked great and baby's heartbeat was between 140-150. (I MAY HAVE had a small coke slurpee before the appointment, so he was doing jumping jacks and it was a little hard to track the little man! - that would be the baby doing jumping jacks, not the doctor)

I've been feeling baby move alot now, and I'm understanding how COOL everyone says it is! The little movements are slowly going from feeling like random goldfish swimming around, to actually being able to feel punches or kicks (we'll either need to work on anger management, or soccer moves early on with this child... and seeing how athletic John and I are, I think we all know what that means!). I'm looking forward to John being able to feel baby and see how awesome it is too!

2 comments:

Liesy said...

Yey! Sounds so exciting. You need to post pics of you and the ultrasound! :0) no pressure though ;-)

Keri Ronk said...

You need to update your blog more!!! And add more pictures! Even if they are just of Angus!